Feature Your Blog Posts on Raveable
Share your travel blog posts with Raveable visitors. It is free and automatic.
At Raveable, we believe that bloggers create many of the most useful and authentic stories and tips of want to do and see on a vacation. It reflects their personal experience. It is voluntarily and not paid for. It is just an awesome act of kindness that we adore so much. Like no other company in the travel space, Raveable features bloggers on our most precious page, Raveable Homepage.
As a result, we developed an easy way for you to feature your travel related posts on Raveable. Simply add the appropriate blog badge to the end of your post and we automatically feature the title, intro sentences and link to your blog from Raveable.
Every week our staff selects one of our featured bloggers to take the spotlight at Raveable homepage. Raveable homepage receives the most traffic and thus gives greater visibility to the featured blogger and his\her blog. The spotlight often goes to our most active blogger who demonstrated a strong desire to share his\her posts with Raveable visitors.
The homepage spotlight is our way of saying 'Thank You'.
Raveable has a very vibrant travel following on twitter which includes all our featured bloggers. Every new featured post gets a chance to be tweeted thus gaining visibility amongst travelers and the travel blogging community. Most popular posts get a chance for a monthly tweet thus renewing interest in a potentially old yet excellent post.
Follow these simple steps to display your blog post on Raveable.
- Use search to find the page on Raveable that corresponds to the U.S. city you blogged about. Example for Seattle.
- Scan the middle of the page for the text in the right hand column titled Travel blogger? Learn how to add your posts to this page. Click this link.
- Double check that you are in the right city and copy the HTML that best reflects the topic of your blog post.
- Paste the html contained next to the corresponding badge to end of your blog post.
- In a couple of days you will see your blog post on the appropriate page in Raveable.
- If you don't have a profile setup yet, please contact Melissa with your request to be added to our program.
How does Raveable add my blog?
Our server automatically detects blogs that have included one of our Featured blog badges. Simply end your post with the HTML that corresponds to your city and topic of your blog post and we will do the rest.
Why would I want to add my blog to Raveable?
We believe traveling has as much to do with people and perspectives as individual destinations. When you include our blog badge, Raveable users will see the title and first few words of your post. You'll likely notice that many of them will click through to read your blog.
Can I feature a post about a destination outside of the U.S.?
Raveable covers all travel destinations around the world. Use Raveable search box to find the city page for both US and international destinations. In the rare case where you cannot find the city page or your blog is not a destination specific, please use these blog badges.
What if my post isn't about a specific city?
There are a lot of great travel tips and recommendations that are not specific to a given city. For those, use these blog badges to tag them instead of the city specific badges.
What if my blog isn't about hotels?
We know that traveling is more than just finding a hotel. That's a big reason why we designed blogger program. Our users will visit your blog when they want to learn more about a specific destination restaurant or just want tips. For this reason it is important that you select the badge that best reflects the topic of your blog post. We currently provide badges for the following topic areas per city:
- Couples vacations and romantic vacations
- Family travel tips
- Things to do
- General travel tips
Why doesn't my post appear?
- Be patient - it can take 2-4 days for us to see that you have added our badge to your post.
- Make sure you copied the code exactly how it was displayed on the site.
- Make sure your post was actually about travel
- Double check to make sure you included the badge that corresponds to the city and topic of your blog post.
- Still don't see it? Email supportATraveable.com with the URL of your blog post and we will take a look